Search This Blog

Saturday, May 3, 1997

THE HEADLINES

 

(I was inspired to write this after hearing Weird Al’s “Headline News”)

I know a guy who killed his wife and her
friend in 1994.
He did it with a knife and claimed he didn't do it!
I say we boo him!
Don't squeeze the juice out of him, he's a goose.

I know a chick who cut off her husband's dick
because she was sexually harassed!
She cut it off
during his sleep, he didn't get beat!
She stood on her feet, and left!

I know a thing who could sing,
I don't know what it is
because it's screwed up
it tries to look like a girl
and has a bleached face!
He had a case about screwin'
a 13 year old boy!

I know a guy who blew up Oklahoma City,
he lived in Arizona!
He made bombs!
He was quiet as a kid!
He had 2 buddies work with him!
He was in the army!

I know 4 people,
OJ, Lorraina, Michael, and Timothy!
They are big in the headlines!
They love to act crazy,
'cause they are!
They're weird and strange,
that must be the reason why they're in
the headlines!

No comments:

Post a Comment