Search This Blog

Friday, May 15, 1998

JUST TO KEEP THE PEACE

 

There've been a lot of wars
that our country went to,
just to keep the peace!
A lot of people died in these wars
just to keep the peace!
Now I don't think there should be wars,
I think there should be treaties!
Because we need the peace!

(Chorus:)
Peace!
No need for wars
just to keep the peace!
Peace!
No need to fight
because we need the peace!
Peace!
Just to keep the peace!
Peace,
because we need the peace!

There's been a lot of guns
that have shot nice people!
So we need the peace!
A lot of nice people died from those guns!
We should keep the peace!
Now I don't think there should be guns!
I think there should be nice clubs
because we need the peace!

(Chorus)

(rap:)
Yo, man, I hope yoe listenin',
because peace,
you know we need it!
Not to go be a thief, but to be really
free,
'cuz you don't wanna
pay a fee to heaven
right about now,
unless you wanna give people frowns
and let 'em be down!
You should read "War And Peace"
'cuz it's not for my feet,
it's for you to read,
so we can be freed,
and that's my rap, and it ain't crap!
So peace,
I'm outta here!
Have a feast after you started peace!

(Chorus)

No comments:

Post a Comment