Search This Blog

Saturday, October 13, 2001

SEPTEMBER 11 BLUES

A day etched in history
A day freedom was attacked by freedom haters –
Where were you on this important day in history?

September 11, 2001 –
A date etched in history forever
A date that America changed forever
A date that put America in pain

Where were you on this sad and fateful day?
How much has it changed you?

Terrorists may have destroyed financial and military structures on this date in history
But they didn’t destroy the hearts and the spirits of Americans!
America will move on
And it has moved on

It has changed me forever
It has changed my thoughts and feelings of America
Did it change yours?

It has changed my thoughts and feelings on politics.
Did it change yours?

That day, I woke up to reality
That day, I started to grow up
That day, lifted me up spiritually and musically

September 11, 2001 –
It affected me a lot on that day
How much has it affected you?

No comments:

Post a Comment