Search This Blog

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Tornado Hits Branson, Missouri

If you don’t know already, there was a tornado that hit Branson, MO last night at about 2 in the morning.  Most of the damage done was on highway 76 (the strip there).  I work at Jubilee Foods there on the strip and luckily I was off today so haven’t had a chance to see what it looks like at this point but as soon as I’m able to I will be driving up there to see what it looks like.  A recent picture I saw on facebook showed the shape of the roof which looked severely damaged.  could be another couple of weeks or months before I go back to work.

If you’re interested in volunteer clean-up efforts go to http://www.volunteer.branson.org.  There are also 2 facebook pages “Branson recovery” and “Branson tornado info” which have posted current information about the clean-up efforts.  I’ll keep you posted when I know anything also.

No comments:

Post a Comment