Search This Blog

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Information about some of my blog posts

For those of you who don’t know, I have been writing since I was 14 years old.  I never really published any of my work before, but one of my poems (“LOVE”) became a finalist in a poetry contest one year. 

    Ever since I started writing, I have wrote stories, screenplays, comedy skits, and numerous poems and song lyrics.  I have also made an attempt at songwriting.  I have never published anything though accept for what I published online, and I remind you that each work you see on this blog are copyrighted.

    In the spring of 1998 I decided to take all the material I have written over the years and put them on the computer.  I had so much stuff I have written from 1994 to 1998, that it pretty much became a 3 day project.

You may run into some real crazy stuff as you read.  You tend to get bored in school when your work is done.  That’s when I wrote the real crazy and somewhat funny stuff that you read in here.

In closing, I hope you enjoy what you read on here, and I hope that maybe it will open your mind up a little bit and help you learn about me and my most truest and deepest thoughts and feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment