Search This Blog

Saturday, May 22, 1999

CAR BASH '99

In high school we had this thing every year called the Street Jam. One of the events at the Street Jam was called the Car Bash)

Yo, We are all fans of the Street Jam!

Oh, man!

Hot Damn!

There's gonna be a car bash at this year's Street Jam, 1999!

It's all free.

You don't have to pay a dime or a fine as a fee!

I got to pee!

Get to key the car up,

Beat the fuck out of it,

Throw it in the LA tar pits,

Tear it into bits,

Thrash it, trash it,

Flash it, bash it,

Crash it, slash it,

Mash it, smash it,

Take a sledgehammer and beat the shit out of it,

Rent it out to someone who pouts and shouts as a rent-a-wreck!

Do you watch "Star Trek?"

Wait a minute,

What's that have to do with anything?

Blow out the tires, bang bang bang!

Let me do my own thing!

It's the Car Bash '99!

Anyone got spray paint?

I'm high, I think I'm gonna faint!

No one will be my mate,

So beat the shit out of this car!

And then I'll throw it in the street and watch it get beat!

I ate some meat!

Other cars ran over it a bit,

The end, my friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment