Search This Blog

Monday, October 19, 2009

A Little Depressed Right Now

I don't know why, but I seem to get this way after being on a long trip with some friends.  It's a feeling that sort of reminds me of how you feel when a relationship is over.  I don't know if me being a loner has anything to do with it or not, but I think about all the fun things over the last few days with the friends I was with, and I want to cry because I want to go back to that.  I loved being able to spend the last 4 days with Ben and Tut.  We had a lot of fun, but now tomorrow I got to go back to the real world and go back to work.

Last month when we went to St. Louis I felt the same way when getting back home.  I'm happy, but I guess i just feel depressed because it had to be over until the next trip.


I remember when I was in high school, and I was going to church camp I'd get home from church camp and feeling the same way.  a little depressed because of reflecting on the past week and the fun that was had.


i don't know if anyone else gets these sort of feelings, but i sure do.

No comments:

Post a Comment