Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

There Are Some Things In Life A Person Misses

There are some things in life a person misses.  I was on my way home from work tonight and I was thinking to myself about how much I miss being with my ex-wife and doing things with her after work when she decided to do things with me, or the times we went to Neosho, MO and stayed the night, and the times we went to Illinois by ourselves to visit her family.


I also miss going to my ex girlfriend's house and doing things with her like going to Branson, or Springfield, or Fayetteville and spending time with her kids.


Now-A-Days, I just go home after work, and yes I am happier because there isn't any pressure in my life to make someone I'm living with happy, but a relationship gives you some fun activities whether it's playing games, going on a drive or to a movie, etc.  Right now, I feel like I want to be in a relationship because of the things I miss that a relationship provides, but than again I don't want to be in a relationship because I now am able to hang out with my close friends again, which I wasn't able to when I was in a relationship, and besides - the girl of my dreams doesn't even exist!  I met the girl of my dreams recently and she's married!  If only I can find me a girl just like her, which seems to be too hard to find these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment