Search This Blog

Monday, August 27, 2012

Finally Started School Today For The First Time In 12 Years!

Hello!  It has been awhile since I had posted on my blog so I thought I would post today about my first day in college. 

I was never great in school, so the thought of going to college has intimidated me for quite a few years even though I knew I should go for something and this fall, after graduating high school 12 years ago, I decided to finally go ahead and go.  My major is Information Technology with the emphasis of Digital Media. When I complete my degree I’ll be able to do web and graphic design, and desktop publishing. 

I figured it was the best degree for me because I am into digital media design.  Even though videography and sound production aren’t classes offered, I’m hoping that I will get a job doing mainly that plus graphic and web design.

Basic Design I is an art class, but looks like a lot of fun and Art Appreciation also looks like lots of fun.  The college I am going to is North Arkansas College in Harrison, Arkansas.  It’s a 2 year degree that I do hope to be successful at.

No comments:

Post a Comment