Search This Blog

Saturday, May 9, 2015

God Deserves The Credit

I feel so blessed right now. I'm just an introverted person who kept to myself a lot. Just a simpleton who doesn't know too much. Sometimes I still feel like that. If you would have told me 3 or more years ago I would graduate with my associate's in digital media and with my small business management degree, I would have laughed. When I first signed up for college in 2012, I still wasn't sure what to think. However, because of certain circumstances that happened in spring 2013 I decided to get right with God come fall 2013. He's changed my life and blessed me in so many ways, and sometimes I wonder - where do I rate? what did I do to deserve this? I don't deserve any of what he's blessed me with. I still have my faults and struggles, but he's blessed me still and all my prayers aren't answered, but some have been. I'm blessed with a 2nd chance: I had an oppourtunity at 17 to work as an intern in media, but blew it - but he has put people in my life that are giving me that 2nd chance. I know I probably say too much about it at times, but I just feel so blessed right now and appreciate Wayne Hicks and Kathy Hicks to give me a chance. I also help out with activities in my community. I'm doing things now, I never thought I would ever do. Some may think I should take all the credit for accomplishments I made the last couple years, but I give all the glory to God. God is who changed my life. Philipians 4:13 - "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." I'm definitely looking forward to what He has in store for my future. Stay tuned for pictures from graduation, coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment