Search This Blog

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Very Excited!

Just got back home from our trip to Texas, and I have to say that I'm so excited to be on board with Magic Mirror Productions. I really love the concept for The Handi-Capable show and what it's about and I'm glad to be a part of it. These are dreams that just seemed unreachable to me only a few years ago. It's amazing what can happen to someone once God gets a hold of you! I don't recognize me nor my life these days. I just graduated college with my associate's degree in digital media, made the dean's list, and a fantastic christian couple willing to give me a chance to work in media production. I don't take any credit for any of this. I give God the glory for it all. Phillipians 4:13 and 4:19 "I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me.” ; "But My God Shall Supply All Your Needs According To His Riches In Glory By Jesus Christ."

No comments:

Post a Comment