Search This Blog

Sunday, October 7, 2012

My Online Presence

I will re-post this article every so often so that anyone who follows my blogs will be able to access my various social network profiles (yes, I do have a lot these days lol).  I used to believe in not having so many, but I found out that the best way to really promote your work is to be a part of as many social network sites as possible because some people may not be able to view your facebook stuff because they don’t have a facebook account but have a twitter account.  Or they may want to access your graphic portfolio or favorite paintings easier so they go to your flickr account page.  Or they may want to browse images that interest you that organized a bit better so they may want to access your pinterest account instead.  Or they may want to just read what you have to say so they just want to read your blogs or they may just want to watch your videos so they go to YouTube, etc.  Here are my various social network site profiles:



No comments:

Post a Comment