Search This Blog

Saturday, February 4, 2012

first blog

Hello.  I'm 32 and I'm new to the blogging scene. I don't know very much about the blogging scene, so I really don't know where to start on typing this.  I don't even know for sure what to call my blog.  I began to call it "mike's Libertarian musings" but I doubt I'd be posting my politcal views all the time, lol. 

I am libertarian.  I beleive in as little government as possible.  I believe that we have the God given right to eat what we want and live how we want and that government needs to stay out of our business.  The progressive movement is a joke, and I am a firm believer that if you're able to work than you need to get off your lazy ass and get to work.  I shouldn't have to pay for you to sit on your lazy ass if you can work!  I'm ok with some taxes but most taxes we need to have abolished!  Income taxes is definitely a joke.






No comments:

Post a Comment